AIM
aaomgizl

Sonaru: Son of Sonic Sonaru: Son of Sonic

Another age old question answered

Let's be honest, we all knew this pairing would happen.

Avatar Psychiatrist Avatar Psychiatrist

I miss The Avatar

It was the best comic. :(

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Not bad.

That thing looked like Grimace mixed with a dick.

The animation was all right, but the repetitive motions, (mostly his hand movements) were a little unnatural looking. It wasn't coloured exceptionally well but I wouldn't consider that bad because it looks like it has a style to it, and one that you're pretty good at. The ending was slightly predictable. I didn't know exactly what he'd do to the kid but I knew it would be something unexpected. But that's just because it's become a bit of a tired formula now.

But hey, good design on the monster itself. I like his childlike expression and movements, nice and deceiving. Really good considering it's your first. Keep on making more!

Wild Cat Wild Cat

Your English was awesome.

It had good animation and a nice premises.

But I must admit, my favorite part was your dialogue.

The poor translations made it even funnier. Please do more corny translations, I honestly think they made this flash from just above average to pure genius.

RKthrilla's day RKthrilla's day

A+ WOULD WATCH AGAIN

SO GOOD I HAVE TO REVIEW IT IN CAPS LOCK.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ART CAREER SIR WE WILL MISS YOU AT SCHOOL.

IF THIS IS ANY INDICATION YOU WILL GO FAR IN THE ANIMATION INDUSTRY.

Sanity-of-Insanity responds:

I will miss you guys!

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Eh.

This to me just seems like a mix of different scenes from the movie barely in context, with irrelevant references to other recent things as topping. There really were only a few original jokes in this, which were all okay except for Batman killing the witnesses, which was unfortunately the most obvious example. I guess if violent humour is your thing it's fine but that kind of thing doesn't work on me.

The whole thing really just had no flow, it moved slowly and the dialogue was jumbled sounding, like you mixed them up randomly, they just didn't seem to go together.

If you were going for the whole "casual conversation" thing, that doesn't work for me either. Sure it's unique, but I watch media to break away from reality and if I'm just watching two guys talk it's really not giving the desired effect.

The animation was alright, kind of had that "exaggeration" style, but in the future you might want to accent that a bit more. You're barely over the line where exaggeration meets lazy.

just2pale responds: